Week beginning 13.7.20
To Reception Class,
A gigantic thank you for being so gorgeous. I hope that you will always remember how very special you all are and the joy that you bring. I have absolutely loved getting to know you and have had so much fun throughout the year.
I was so sad when school had to close early, as I knew that I wouldn't see you all together again for quite a while. However, your lovely messages, photos and the best video of all time kept me smiling.
You have all worked so very hard at home and I am incredibly proud of you. I hope you feel proud of yourselves too. A big thank you to your lovely Mums and Dads too for all of their help and support.
I know that you will have a brilliant time in year one with the lovely Mrs Summersby. I keep telling her that you are fantastic and you'll be our best next door neighbours ever!
Shine bright, shiny stars
Lots of love always
Mrs Wynne and Mrs Wood
- EYFS Robin Hood- Transition
- Thrive activities
- Dino poop activity sheets for the week
- Phase 3 home learning challenges for the week
- phase 4 home learning challenges for the week
- Oak National Academy
- Dinosaurs E-book - Tuesday and Wednesday
- Dinosaur maths booklet - Tuesday and Friday
- Dinosaur maths booklet for Key stage 1 - Tuesday and Friday
- Mrs Summersby - Tuesday
- superstar award certificate - Tuesday
- Dinosaur dot to dot sheets - Wednesday
- Early Years Home Learning and Background Notes for Parents Our World - Wednesday
- Thank you for the gift of water - Wednesday
- Hide-a-Saurus - Wednesday
- Dinosaur doubling eggs activity - Thursday
- Label the dinosaur - Thursday
- Dinosaur writing activity - Thursday
- What is a dinosaur powerpoint - Thursday