Week beginning 13.7.20
Hello Year 1,
I can't believe we are at the start of your very last week in Year 1! This has been a very strange school year and obviously we haven't seen each other as much as we would have liked to. Even though our year together didn't quite end in the way we would have liked I have loved being your teacher and have lots of wonderful memories of this year.
One of my favourite memories is when we went to the Fairy Tale Cottage at Beamish. I also loved when That History Bloke came to visit us and brought in all of the old toys for us to play with. Can you remember our exploding fireworks on the yard on Bonfire Night? We have so many lovely things that we can look back on and smile.
I would like to say a great, big THANK YOU to you all for all of your hard work over the last few weeks and months. You have amazed and astounded me with how well you have worked at home and all of the amazing things that you have done. Above all, you have kept smiling and having fun which is what is most important. I have loved getting your emails and seeing the photos of the things you have been up to, they have really brightened up every single day.
I also need to say a huge thank you to your grown ups at home, who have taken over the job of teacher and have worked so hard to help you with your jobs. I know that lots of grown ups have also had to manage their own jobs and acting as a teacher to children in multiple year groups which is no mean feat. I truly appreciate your amazing efforts during this crazy time and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I wish this year could have been different for us all but I feel very lucky to have got to know you all and taught your children. Have a wonderful Summer break and I look forward to seeing you all in September.
With love and best wishes,
- Spellings w/c 13.7.20
- ICE COOL Dinosaur Maths Booklet-For throughout week
- ICE COOL English Dinosaur Activity book-For throughout week
- Phonics Quiz-Monday
- English resources-Monday
- Maths worksheet-Monday
- ICE COOL Maths Build a shape dinosaur sheet-Monday
- RE powerpoint-Monday
- Phonics 60 Second read-Tuesday
- English resources-Tuesday
- Maths worksheet-Tuesday
- Science Animal Quiz-Tuesday
- Phonics Phase 5 Animal sheet-Wednesday
- ICE COOL Maths Dinosaur dot to dot-Wednesday
- Maths worksheet-Wednesday
- Phonics Comprehension sheets-Thursday
- Maths worksheet-Thursday
- Maths 'What Can I Do In A Minute?' worksheet-Friday
- Topic powerpoint-Thursday
- Topic worksheets and maps-Thursday