Week beginning 1.6.20
Hello lovely Year 4!
We hope you have had a fabulous half term - the weather has been glorious!!!
We have both had a trip to the beach this week (not together, just with our own families!)
Orla and Matthew loved running barefoot on the sand and building sandcastles, then having a paddle and a picnic! Oscar likes to jump in and out of the waves and he loves swimming really far out chasing seagulls! He also likes to raid picnics - watch out Orla and Matthew!
We hope you have all had a relaxing rest after the brilliant home learning you have done for us - we are so proud of you all!
Next week, please share some of your work by sending it to email@example.com we will read it and reply to you xx
Who could believe it is the last half term of Year 4 - not us!!! We miss you - our FABULOUS Y4's!!!!!
Keep smiling your sunshiny smiles,
Lots of love,
Mrs McConnell and Mrs Simms xxxxxx
- Really Rare Runes Text - Monday
- Anglo Saxon Runes Powerpoint - Monday
- Runes Message Sheet - Monday
- Perimeter of a rectangle-Monday
- Perimeter of a rectangle Answers - Monday
- The Qur'an Powerpoint - Monday
- The Qur'an Question Sheet - Monday
- First Words of the Qur'an - Monday
- Perimeter of a rectilinear shape - Tuesday
- Perimeter of a rectilinear shape Answers - Tuesday
- Activity Sheet Exciting Electricity - Tuesday
- Lesson Presentation Exciting Electricity - Tuesday
- Determiners powerpoint - Wednesday
- Determiners - Wednesday
- P.E. Alphabet Sheet - Wednesday
- French-Monet info sheet
- Standard English powerpoint - Thursday
- Standard English - Thursday
- Monks and Nuns in Middle Ages Powerpoint - Thursday
- Manuscript for diary - Thursday